Traffic Travis is a Website SEO Analysis tool designed to help online businesses boost their website traffic.
It is a free SEO tool for search engine optimization (seo website analysis), pay-per-click monitoring and general market research features such as a keyword tool. I use it sometimes as one of my double checks for the Google Adwords Search tool results.
One of the biggest assets of Traffic Travis is the ability to rate the SEO strength of your site or the competition’s site for your keywords.
I recommend you start out with the Free Version of Traffic Travis to start with.
Make sure you read all the way to the bottom of this page to learn how to use the website SEO analysis section
How You Can Benefit from Traffic Travis:
- Provides a Website SEO Analysis tool which examines the important on-page SEO parts of your site page and returns an “free Google website SEO analysis score” for the page, as well as suggestions for improving the page from an website SEO analysis perspective.
- Provides a simple, free Google website SEO analysis of the competitor’s SEO performance of their site. This website SEO analysis gives you a idea on how hard it will be to rank on the first page for your Google keywords.
- Shows where your site is ranking in the search engines for your important keywords, so you can see at a glance rather than crawling through pages of search engine listings. Traffic Travis will even keep track of your previous positions so you can see whether your site is moving up or down over time.
- See who is linking to you. Traffic Travis finds your backlinks and displays all sorts of interesting information about the sites that are linking to you, including the anchor text of the link. Backlinks are a strong element of a Website SEO Analysis.
- Traffic Travis then gives you some nice summaries so you can see all the important information at a glance. This is really useful for researching your competitors’ sites as well… by looking at their anchor text (and the anchor text summary) you can see where they’re focusing their backlink efforts.
- All the Google website SEO analysis and keyword tools are found in the one piece of software, so it’s no longer necessary to find and visit a multitude of SEO websites to analyze your website.
Traffic Travis Free Version is a good place for you to start your Website SEO Analysis. It is not as complete as the pro version which means it has some limits on the project information.
Professional Version – More than a Website SEO Analysis for the Professional
The Professional Version of Traffic Travis offers a lot more power if you are looking at doing website development full-time. I started out with the Free Version and within a month I could see the value of the Pro Version.
If this interests you then check out the Professional Version
Using Traffic Travis Website SEO Analysis Tool
Once you have your copy of Traffic Travis, click on SEO tab. Then click competition for the Website SEO Analysis. (I suggest you watch the tutorial and become familiar with Traffic Travis.) When you are ready, type in your higher volume exact match Google keywords into the search space. (I like to type in five at a time) Make sure you are set to the Google search engine. CLICK FETCH. Traffic Travis will analyze the websites using those Google keywords and rate the difficulty of your chances of breaking onto the first page for that keyword. Make notation of the Google keywords with its Traffic Travis “difficulty” rating on your paper list or excel spreadsheet. Click the report button and make a notation of the top 5 web addresses for each main Google keyword. You may want to analyze these sites later. (great way to find other keywords to use) Once you have ran the SEO website analysis and recorded the ratings, you will need to examine the Google keywords list and find the words that are rated “Relatively Easy.”
Examine your list of keywords that you ran through the Website SEO Analysis tool. At first, you want to look at only the keywords with a “Relatively Easy” rating. Make yourself a shorter list with the primary higher volume keywords first. Record the exact search volume and CPC from AdWords. You need to check out the exact keywords with a “Relatively Easy” rating for the possibility of using one of them as our exact targeted keyword URL, if they are still available.
Think about it! What could be better than having a person do a Google keywords search and the keyword phrase is your URL. How do you think you would rank? Just make sure you use the exact Google keywords the way it was entered by searchers.
You also want to look at some of the higher volume “Relatively Easy” rating keywords for use as page titles for your content. Remember the shopping list, well this is what the people doing the searches on the Internet are looking for. You have the opportunity to supply their need with your content and products. These are targeted keywords. Supply the information they are looking for and SEO optimize your pages for that keyword info.
Google Keywords Tip: Before I decide which Google keywords to use for a URL (article coming up) I go to the Google search engine and do a normal search with each keyword that the Website SEO Analysis gave a rating of “Relativity Easy”. I want to see if there is paid advertising for that keyword. Again, I have learned to double check Google Adwords CPC. If people are actually paying for a Google keywords then it is telling me it is a valuable Google keyword. I make note of how many ads for each keyword.
- You have built your list of targeted keywords or phrases.
- You have recorded search volume and CPC
- You have run the primary keywords through the Traffic Travis free Google Website SEO Analysis looking for “relatively easy” ratings
- Made a list of the best 2 or 3 phrases to use as a URL with a bigger list of lower search volume, relatively rated keywords for articles.
Google SEO Website Analysis Tip: Depending on your niche you may not found keywords with higher search volume and a relatively easy rating. You may have to go with medium difficulty rating for your primary keywords.
CONTINUE ON WITH STEP TWO by clicking Free Analysis SEO Tool designed for WordPress
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE -
- Free SEO Analysis: Welcome to Free SEO Analysis SEO Analysis for WordPress by Yoast You will need to have a SEO plugin for your WordPress site or blog
- SEO Anaylsis Tool: The best marketing tool that you can use for your site still has to be the use of search engine optimization marketing or SEO Google. This type of traffic is called organic traffic and is free
Copyright 2011 Google Keyword Research Tool and Free Website SEO Analysis Tool
PLEASE feel free to post a relevant comment or question below. I will be delighted to help you with any question I can……JOHN